CBD Chocolate Truffles Recipe Ingredients
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
2 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
1 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
3 1/2 tbsp. Butter
3 mL Hemp CBD Oil (we used unflavored)
Powdered Unsweetened Cocoa
1. Heat the heavy cream. Stir continuously when it comes to a boil until it reduces to approximately 2 tbsp.
2. Remove pan from heat.
3. Add vanilla extract and slowly add chocolate chips while stirring.
4. Stir chopped butter into chocolate.
5. Add Hemp CBD Oil. If you are experiencing any separation don’t worry. You can pull it all together while it cools.
6. Pour chocolate into a bowl and place in the fridge. If you watch it closely you can use the freezer. As it cools occasionally stir until chocolate starts to solidify.
7. While the chocolate cools prepare your work station by scattering powdered unsweetened cocoa powder onto a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper. We also used edible gold metallic fine dust to add a little sparkle to our truffles.
8. Scoop cooled truffle chocolate with a spoon, melon scooper or small ice cream scoop.
9. Roll in prepared unsweetened cocoa powder. Allow to set up in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Share Your Favorite Recipe!
People are always looking for great recipes that use CBD products. Do you have a favorite CBD dish like the CBD Chocolate Truffles Recipe? We would love to hear from you and your ideas on CBD edibles. Check us out on Twitter