Cookie Bar Recipe is simple and tastes great!
For our Cookie Bar Recipe we used ENDOCA Oil Drops and Olive Oil, 300mg ($31). These cookie bars make a great dessert, it makes 15-20 servings and takes 40 minutes. It’s Easy and tastes great!
Ingredients CBD Peeps Cookie Bar Recipe:
1. 1/4 cup butter
2. 2 tablespoons ENDOCA Oil Drops
3. 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
4. 1 cup graham cracker chunks
5. 1 cup dark chocolate chips (save 1/8 cup to sprinkle on top at the end)
6. 1 cup chopped walnuts
7. 1 cup flaked coconut (save 1/4 cup to sprinkle on top at the end)
8. 1/2 cup caramel chips
9. 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
10. Nonstick cooking spray
Directions – CBD Peeps Cookie Bar Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 325ºF (NOT 350º). Using nonstick cooking spray, coat an 11×7-inch baking pan. Make sure to use a thin coat and spread evenly. If you use too much, the bars may turn out oily.
2. Melt butter over low heat. Once melted, combine the butter and CBD oil with a whisk in a small mixing bowl. Add graham cracker crumbs and continue to stir.
3. Transfer the cookie mixture to the bottom of the nonstick baking pan. Add larger graham cracker chunks on top and press down firmly with a fork. The graham cracker chunks will ensure a soft, chewy cookie bar, so be sure not to skip this step.
4. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the graham crackers and crumb mixture. Use a spoon to coat the entire pan evenly and to reach all crevices.
5. Add an even layer of chocolate chips. Save about 1/8 of a cup to layer on top at the end.
6. Continue to add even layers of chopped walnuts and caramel chips. Next, add coconut flakes. Save about 1/4 of a cup to layer on top at the end.
7. Once all layers have been added, use your fork to lightly press down all of the ingredients. Place the pan into the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
8. Remove the pan from the oven. Be aware that some of the condensed milk may rise up around the edges because of the heat, so use your leftover chocolate chips and coconut flakes to cover any open areas. Bake for another 5 minutes.
9. Remove from heat and let cool. Cut into bite-size bars and serve in individual baking cups. Be sure to store at room temperature to best preserve them.
Dig In and have fun!
Share Your Favorite Recipe!
People are always looking for great recipes that use CBD products. Do you have a favorite dish that uses CBD? We would love to hear from you and your ideas on CBD edibles. Please share your thoughts or questions with us. visit us on Twitter.