CBD Peeps No Bake Cookies, from our friends at Discovercbd.com, are a company favorite! Because our Pure CBD isolate is already decarboxylated, there is no need to expose it to heat which puts your precious isolate in danger of being ruined, so gooey no-bake cookies are a no-brainer! As always, we are infusing this with a gram of isolate, so we use the easy equation of (MG of isolate/number of cookies) so we can find out just how much we are dosing ourselves with!
CBD Peeps No Bake Cookies!
What You Will Need:
- 1 ¾ cups of white sugar
- 1 gram of CBD isolate(990mg of CBD)
- ½ Cup of milk
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup of butter
- 4 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 4 tablespoons of maple syrup
1. First, melt your butter and mix in your CBD isolate. Make sure it is fully dissolved into your melted butter before you continue to the next step!
2. In a medium saucepan combine you butter infusion with the sugar, milk, and cocoa. Bring the ingredients to a boil and cook for 90 seconds.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the oats, vanilla, maple syrup, and peanut butter.
4. Drop by the teaspoonful onto parchment paper and let them cool in the refrigerator until hardened.
Now you are finished! You should have ended up with somewhere around 35 cookies so to figure out the amount of CBD in each cookie you would divide the amount of CBD in the entire batch(990mg) by the number of cookies (35). You should end up with each cookie that is dosed around 27mg each!