Let’s crack into some fun! Simple to make and fun to break, everyone loves peanut brittle! Here is a quick way to enjoy your favorite childhood snack with CBD!
CBD Peanut Brittle Recipe
First off, you are going to need to add your 99% Isolate to a larger base. Dosing is totally up to you. You can follow this link if you need help on adding your isolate to a larger base. Or if you are just doing a small batch, you can just follow the simple instructions below.
In a Double Boiler, bring Oil of choice to a boil, Butter or Vegetable Oil or Coconut Oil.
4 1/2 Tablespoons of Oil (or 60ml)
2 Tablespoons Butter
- Adding a 1/4 gram of isolate will make your entire batch about 250mg.
- After your oil is boiling, add in Active CBD 99% Isolate
- Let boil for 5-10 minutes
Making the CBD Peanut Brittle Recipe:
In a small sauce pan, Start adding the next steps and keep on medium heat.
- Water: 1/4 Cup
- Sugar: 1 Cup
- Light corn syrup: 1/2 Cup
- Salt: 1/4 Teaspoon
- Chopped peanuts: 1 Cup
- Stir frequently
- Remove from heat when sugar completely dissolves
- Add Infused Isolate and add 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Mix vigorously
- Pour into greased baking sheet or Pyrex
- Optional: Add Chocolate Chips or Berries to your slightly cooled brittle and mix
- Lay flat and let cool for about 1/2 to 1 hour
- Break and serve!
Share Your Favorite Recipe!
People are always looking for great recipes that use CBD products. Do you have a favorite dish that uses CBD? We would love to hear from you and your ideas on CBD edibles. Please share your thoughts or questions with us.
REMEMBER AMERICAN GROWN; NOT ALL HEMP IS CREATED EQUAL
CBD produced in the United States is by far superior to the lower quality extracts imported from overseas. With lenient regulations in countries throughout Europe and China, we urge you to take the time to educate yourself before buying CBD imported from overseas. We support the industry’s most innovative extraction techniques; we work with others who only guarantee the highest quality CBD available.