Items recommended for this Coconut Raspberry CBD Energy Bites recipe:
Freeze-dried organic raspberries
Food processor (I have this one and adore it)
Medterra CBD tinctures (use code CLEANEATNG for 10% off your order!!!)
Organic hemp seeds (also called hemp hearts)
Sprouted organic pumpkin seeds
1.2-ounce bag of freeze-dried raspberries
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup hemp seeds
1 cup pitted dates
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon coconut oil
.5-1 ml of CBD oil
Pour the contents of the freeze-dried raspberries into the base of a food processor. Turn on high until the raspberries are ground up into a fine powder, about 20 seconds.
Pour the raspberry powder onto a plate and set aside.
Next, combine the pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, dates, coconut powder, coconut oil, and CBD oil into the base of your food processor. A process on high until the ingredients have turned into a coarse batter, about 60 seconds.
Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and use your hands to shape the batter into 12 energy bites, rolling each one in the raspberry powder as a coating.
Refrigerate the energy bites for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Store in the refrigerator and consume within 7 days of making.
Top 3 CBD Recipes include pick number 2, NO-BAKE CBD PECAN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH. Here’s a pro tip that I learned from my friend Leslie: do not heat CBD above 350 degrees, or it will lose its effectiveness. That’s why this no-bake cookie dough is a winner winner chicken dinner and tastes incredible.
Makes 2 Cups of Cookie Dough,
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup Georgia Grinders pecan butter
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Foods dairy-free chocolate chips
1 tb CBD oil
1 tb melted coconut oil
In a high-speed blender or food processor, add the almond flour, pecan butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Process until smooth. Pour mixture into a bowl and add the almond flour and chocolate chips. Form into a ball, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Pour into small ramekins for individual servings, or enjoy right out of the bowl. This will keep for over one week in the fridge, covered. Enjoy!
Easy-to-make chocolate cherry scones that are ready in under an hour and require just 10-ingredients. These make for the perfect breakfast, afternoon snack alongside some tea, or even dessert with a dollop of vegan whipped cream!
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup organic cane sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 tablespoons solid refined coconut oil*
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips*
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and mix until uniform.
- Add the solid coconut oil to the bowl and using a pastry cutter or a fork, cut in the coconut oil until the mixture begins to form fine crumbs and become sand-like.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until the mixture forms a uniform and soft dough. Add additional almond milk (1 tablespoon at a time) if your dough is too dry and crumbly.
- Flour a clean surface or cutting board and turn the dough out onto it. Form it into a large circle, about 8 inches wide and 1/2 an inch thick, and cut into 8 even triangles. Gently separate the scones and then transfer them onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove the scones from the oven and cool before serving.
- Be sure that the chocolate chips you are using are vegan!
- We used CBD-infused coconut oil from Alpen Organics, but it is not necessary for this recipe
Share Your Favorite Recipe!
People are always looking for great recipes that use CBD products. Do you have a favorite dish that uses CBD? We would love to hear from you and your ideas on CBD edibles.
REMEMBER AMERICAN GROWN; NOT ALL HEMP IS CREATED EQUAL
CBD produced in the United States is by far superior to the lower quality extracts imported from overseas. With lenient regulations in countries throughout Europe and China, we urge you to take the time to educate yourself before buying CBD imported from overseas. We support the industry’s most innovative extraction techniques; we work with others who only guarantee the highest quality CBD available.
Are CBD products addictive?
No, there is no evidence that CBD products are addictive.
Are CBD recipes safe?
When using good quality CBD products and following manufactures guidelines CBD should be safe and effective. If in doubt, check with your local doctor.
Will CBD in recipes get you high?
No, using CBD in recipes will not make you high. Good quality CBD products have almost no THC.